Sunday 6 April 2014

Patchwork Map and the joys of Paint.net

Well using Minutor I've created a patchwork representation of the explored areas of my Minecraft world.


Yes I know it's dark, it doesn't appear as dark on my monitor and only realised after completing it.


 

This is the daylight version of the East of the map, you can see the main base near the desert on the bottom of the picture.

After a long trip over an ocean you get to the West continent.


This is untouched, I was searching for melons and jungles, but found wolves instead. Using Minutor this continent has a large number of underground railway structures which I look forward to exploiting in the future.

Out of interest, just how far do you travel in your single player survival maps?  The furthest west of the map is nearly 3,000m - I've explored to the East just as far as well, but it was dull and exceeds +3,300m.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment