Saturday 5 April 2014

SMP Overview Current progress

Here's the surface image as it stands for my current world project.


My first main base to the East and surrounded on two and a bit sides with a lava moat.  I currently feel that the moat is too close to the stone wall, as it can actually serve two purposes; lighting and mob defence.  I may even remove the lava in total and replace it with a mob collection system using water and a few central collection points.

The lighted path leading north east was described in yesterdays post, examining lighting methods - I've used a similar pattern for the railways system leading west towards a second village, with torches used along the side of the track near the powered rail accelerators.

Further west will be a second port, which will be used to launch a base on the next continent I discovered while exploring.

Perhaps it's time to create a patchwork image of the full explored area?

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment